Before you checkout
What must you do before hitting the checkout button?
The customer has to ensure that the mailing/shipping address is accurate before purchase.
The customer has to ensure that the items in the cart is accurate (the correct amount, the size and the color) before selecting checkout.
- Please ensure the correct size is ordered
- Please ensure the correct color is ordered
- Please do not order more than 1 item of same product, if not intended to.
Kindly double check everything to ensure there is no error because once you hit checkout, it cannot be cancelled or returned (unless there was a proven defect at time of receipt, due to our error).
How do I know if ordering online is secure?
To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window.
- If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) this means the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website.
You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes "https" at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties.
MYLUXQUEEN is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe.
How long is processing time?
- An estimated order processing time is about 3 - 7 business days (or sooner).
- Processing begins from the time you submit an order, so once order is made it unfortunately cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Some products are pre-orders and will be delivered directly from manufacturer/vendors from date of order.
- Tracking is provided for all orders.
- We are working diligently to ensure that all orders are checked before being shipped to avoid error.
What is the processing time vs shipping time?
- When orders are made, the order is collected and we begin to process your order.
- Processing time and Shipping time is not the same
- Processing time is the time it takes to process your order, that is, to ensure the item/s you order are in stock, and if it is, we check for quality, then the order is packaged and labeled to be shipped.
- Shipping time begins when the Carrier selected comes to pick up package/s, then it heads to their center for sorting and mailing.
- Thank you kindly for your patience. We hope you enjoy the item/s once received.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, at times we will offer worldwide free shipping. If it is in effect, we will display it on each page above product description and/or on the header of webpage.
What is the standard shipping within the US?
5 - 7 business days depending on your shipping address (after your order is processed).
Note: shipping times are estimates, not guarantees.
What is the shipping time for international orders?
15 - 20 business days depending on your location (after your order is processed).
Due to unforeseen circumstances, like weather, or customs etc., it may take up to 30 days for some countries.
- Shipping times for any part of the world are estimates provided by carrier not guarantees.
- All worldwide orders are tracked and you will receive a tracking email.
Free Standard Shipping may not valid on international orders. If it is, it will be displayed during checkout. If not, the shipping cost will be displayed as well.
What happens when my item is backordered?
Items that aren't available to ship when an order is placed are on backorder and will ship at a later date.
We'll provide you with an approximate ship date when you add the item to your bag and when you check out.
Backorder ship dates are approximate, and we'll email you if the date changes.
Some items may ship separately
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. If you have chosen an expedited shipping method, each individual shipment may have a separate charge, but the total shipping charges for all shipments should not exceed the applicable flat-rate shipping charge for the entire order.
Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked on the Order Status page under the same order number.
Shipping to multiple addresses
We currently do not ship orders to multiple addresses.
Out of Stock
In most cases, when an item displayed on our website is no longer available, either the item will not appear on the site at all, or a message indicating the item is Out of Stock will appear on the product detail page.
In some cases, however, due to inventory fluctuation, items that appear to be available when you place your order may, in fact, be out of stock.
If this happens, we will notify you as quickly as possible that your order cannot be fulfilled. That item will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for that item.
What are Pre-Order items?
Pre-Order items are products from the most recent collection that can be reserved in advance within a limited timeframe. When purchasing a Pre-Order item you will be among the first to reserve a product in your preferred style and size.
Estimated time frames are indicated on the product detail page and may take several weeks, potentially arriving sooner or later than
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Unfortunately not at the moment, but in the future we hope to.
What are your shipping methods?
The shipping options may vary based on the delivery address, the time of purchase and the availability of items.
At the time of processing your purchase, we will show you the available shipping methods, their cost and the estimated delivery date of your order (if free shipping is not be offered at the time)
We have numerous fulfillment centers, so depending on product availability it may ship from one of centers located either in United States or Europe.
Can I ship to a military address?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO U.S. military addresses. Due to military handling times, we cannot estimate arrival times for APO/FPO addresses.
To enter a military address:
- In the City field, enter APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office).
- In the State field:
- Use "AE" for mail going to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, or portions of Canada.
- Use "AP" for the Pacific.
- Use "AA" for the Americas and portions of Canada
- Enter the ZIP Code.
Shipments to APO/FPO addresses require additional processing time after delivery to the military post office.
Expedited orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii require 1 additional day to deliver.
Rural domestic addresses require 1 or more additional days to deliver.
- You'll receive an immediate confirmation for your order whilst on myluxqueen.com.
- You'll also receive an order confirmation email at the email address you provided.
- You can keep track of your order once it has been shipped via the tracking information provided in the email or via the Order status page online.
- Orders begin processing same day, after order is paid and verified, but its takes 3 - 7 business days (or sooner) for processing to be completed.
- Once processing time is completed, your order is shipped and email notification sent to you via email.
- Shipping time depends on product availability and delivery destination
- Orders are mailed out during business days alone which are Monday to Friday.
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- After your order is processed, then it is shipped and email notification sent with tracking information.
Are you able to cancel my order once it has been placed?
Unfortunately we are not able to cancel an order once it has been placed, as processing begins immediately.
Please double check the information being entered before checking out for accuracy.
As soon as you place your order, it is transmitted to our fulfillment center/warehouse so regrettably the order cannot be cancelled.
Are you able to change my order once it has been placed?
Regrettably we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed (as processing begins immediately by our fulfillment center).
Please double check the information being entered before checking out.
Verify all the information for accuracy before you checkout – make sure you selected the correct item you wanted, the correct quantity and/ color.
I put the wrong address on my order, what should I do?
Before you checkout, please kindly double check the information being entered is accurate.
Unfortunately, the order cannot be modified or cancelled once submitted (as processing begins immediately).
Please be careful when entering your shipping address, MYLUXQUEEN will not be responsible for orders sent to the incorrect delivery address provided by the customer.
I have not received my order confirmation, what should I do?
Order confirmations can sometimes take up to 24 hours to receive due to high demand.
If you have not received your order confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact us via the 'contact us' page below with your inquiry (provide your full name, shipping address and order #)
How can I check the status of my order?
Please log in to your account to check the status of your order.
If you do not have an account, please refer to your shipping confirmation email to track your order.
How can I track my package?
Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email from us with your tracking information. You can track the progress of your order directly on your MYLUXQUEEN tracking page.
My package seems to have stopped moving.
If your package stops moving at any point, do not fret! It is still on its way to you and is likely just clearing customs.
Occasionally, there may be delays due to customs or weather events. If this happens, your tracking page will be updated with the latest shipping status.
Where is my order?
Please go to dispatch email you received with the tracking # to track the package.
- Please keep in mind our processing times, before item is shipped to you
- The tracking email sent to your email address will keep you posted of when item is being shipped> pick up by carrier> and when on its way to the delivery address.
We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by unforeseen circumstances (i.e weather etc). Thank you for your patience.
If your package was attempted to be delivered by USPS/FEDEX/UPS/Other Carrier and you were not at home, they may attempt to re-deliver or they leave a notice at your front door to come collect your package at the postal office or at location on slip posted on door. Or call them to see if they can re-deliver, if not, please go to them to pick up package.
If your package was being delivered by one of the shipping carriers, and there was failed delivery attempt (one or more times), you can contact them directly via phone as well. You can google their contact information.
- They would have left you a notice on your door, in mailbox, or front of building door (if they could not enter and you were not home).
- The carrier will typically attempt to deliver two (2) times after 1st failed delivery attempt and no one was home.
Unfortunately we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
In the rare event that a package never reach you after 90 business days, and we can no longer trace the package in our tracking system.
You will have to obtain a proof from your local post office stating that you haven't received any packages from our sending address within this time period, and we will ship out another package again as soon as possible.
Tracking says package was delivered, but I do not have it?
If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your shipping address but you have not received your order, please contact the shipping carrier or postal office for more information.
We are not responsible for packages that are delivered but not received.
Shipping fees will not be refunded for undeliverable orders.
If the package is returned by the post office or shipping carrier, then it will either get destroyed or become an unregistered package on the way back. Since no one is paying for the return, it might get lost on the way back or destroyed by the custom.
If we receive your return package, additional fees will be charged to cover any costs incurred.
My items arrived faulty or damaged, what should I do?
We apologize for the inconvenience if an item arrived damaged or defective.
As a luxury brand we take matters like these very seriously. We stand by our quality and wish to correct any issues you may have encountered with your merchandise.
We do make best effort to inspect all items before being shipped in appropriate condition and that the package contains your correct order.
- Please contact us immediately, within 48 hours of receiving the order via the 'contact us' page (at bottom) to provide additional information so that we can further assist you.
- Please ensure you take picture evidence of the product that was damaged/defective.
- Please provide us with your full name, email, phone number on the 'contact us' page. In the message box, please type your order # along with the reason for message (for instance, 'Incorrect item sent' or Item is damaged/defective'). Please also outline the description of the damage/defect in the message, then press 'send'.
Our Customer Care team will respond to you via email within 2 - 3 business days, advising how we shall proceed.
Please kindly have patience as during this timeframe, as we are working hard to respond to all messages in the order they are received. Do not send more than one message to avoid duplication.
What if my merchandise is incorrect or damaged?Please contact us immediately via the Contact Us page at the bottom, with the header of message stating ‘Incorrect Item Sent’ or ‘Item is Damaged/Defective,’ along with the order #, your name, email and state the issue. Our team will then review situation, and advise you accordingly via email. We may even ask you to submit picture evidence of the damaged or incorrect merchandise.
I received an incorrect item/s in my order, what should I do?
We apologize for the inconvenience if an item arrived damaged or defective.
We do make best effort to inspect all items before being shipped in appropriate condition and that the package contains your correct order.
- Please contact us immediately, within 48 hours of receiving the order via the 'contact us' page at the bottom, to provide additional information so that we can further assist you.
- Please provide us with your order number, product name and multiple photos of the damaged product/s.
- Outline the description of the damage in the email as well.
Please wait until our Customer Care team has responded to you via email, so we can review the situation, and if approved, we will advise how we shall proceed. Thank you for your patience.
At myluxqueen.com, we try our hardest to reach all corners of the world.
- If there are any shipping restrictions for your delivery address due to legal or carrier restrictions, you’ll see this at the time of purchase.
We ship globally, but there are some countries we cannot deliver to due to legal or shipping carrier restrictions.
We do not ship to some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
The list of restricted countries may change depending on world events, but for now, we don’t ship to the following destinations:
- Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine
- North Korea
Due to the impacts related to the Covid-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions, our shipping carriers also don’t offer international shipping to the following countries (last updated on Oct 26, 2022):
- South Sudan
The list of countries where our shipping carriers don’t offer international shipping may change.
*** YOU CAN ALWAYS REVIEW THE UP-TO-DATE LIST ON THE USPS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX HOMEPAGE.
MYLUXQUEEN SHIPS TO MOST COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE.
- United States, Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico packages are shipped via USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL (or some other trusted carrier if need be).
- Canada packages are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL (or some other trusted carrier if need be)
- UK, Europe and all other countries packages are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, or DHL (or some other trusted third-party international shipping partners).
- Central America, Caribbean, South America are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, or DHL (or some other trusted third-party international shipping partners).
- Note: Shipping options may vary based on the delivery address.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
- ASIA - Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
- EUROPE - Armenia, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece, Germany, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- OCEANIA - Australia, New Zealand
- AFRICA - Egypt, Ethiopia, South Africa
- CENTRAL AMERICA/CARIBBEAN - Anguilla, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Outlying Islands (most caribbean islands).
- SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs processing delays, natural occurrences, mailing volume of shipping carriers, public holidays, peak periods, or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges.
We are not responsible for delivery schedule and cannot guarantee your item will be received within the estimated delivery timeframe.
Depending on your order destination and fulfillment location, the customer may have to pay custom fees. The fees vary depending on order value, country limits and other factors for your country destination.
Duties & Taxes
We are not responsible and have no control over customs inspections or sudden changes in strict custom. These circumstances may, unfortunately, delay the shipping time of your order. Any customs, import duties, fees, taxes, and any other charges are the customer’s responsibility (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). Customs policies vary between country therefore please contact your local customs office for further information.
RETURNS/ EXCHANGES POLICY
There are no cancellations or refunds. Only store credit is offered.
What items cannot be returned?
Non-returnable items include all accessories, jewelry, handbags, bodysuits, formal dresses, evening dresses, sleepwear, swimwear, lingerie, underwear, shapewear, sale items etc.
Do you offer returns?
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer refunds, or returns, or exchanges.
- In an unusual case of a defective item or wrong item received, please email us immediately within 48hrs from receiving the item.
All sales/purchases are considered final.
Please be advised MYLUXQUEEN reserves the right to refuse all returns, reshipments and refunds.
Can I return a damaged or defective item?
If you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service immediately via the contact us page below.
- Make sure to provide your full name, order #, multiple pics of the damage, and details of the damage. Subject line should have the order# and reason for return.
Please kindly wait two (2) business days for us to review the situation and respond accordingly.
All customer queries will be handled in the order they come in but we have received your email and will respond to your request.
If my order was damaged can I return?
In the unlikely event that a product arrived damaged, the customer must contact customer service via the 'contact us' page within 48 hours of receipt.
Customer must include photos of the issue and a screenshot of your order confirmation email. If approved for the return, we will then advise what the steps are.
We will then either provide store credit or reimburse you the funds to the same
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
We understand items may not fit and you may need a smaller or larger size, so if that is the case, please email us within 48 hours of receipt of package for approval to return, so we can grant you store credit to purchase a new size or new item.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been worn, damaged, stained, soiled, and without clothing tags. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear, the smell of fragrances and smoke.
- The customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back. Shipping fees are non- refundable.
- MYLUXQUEEN diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is unlikely.
- Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
- Please include your original packing slip so we know who you are. If you've misplaced your packing slip, you may enclose a note with your full name and/or order number. A merchandise credit will be issued in the form of a gift card sent via email.
Who pays the cost of returning an item to you if defective/faulty?
Unfortunately the customer is responsible for the shipping cost to return an item to us (and is non-refundable for most instances).
Please review below:
- If the reason for return, was that you received an defective item or wrong product due to our unforeseen error, then we will advise how we will proceed once the item is approved for review
- If the reason for return, was the customer no longer wants then the shipping cost is non-refundable to return item to us.
- If the reason for return was the customer wants to change the product due to color or size, then the shipping cost is non-refundable to return item to us.
Once the item is returned, do I receive a store credit or refund?
Items will be eligible for store credit within 7 days delivery receipt (if approved for a refund, we will advise so via email if proven the issue was our error)
The item being returned must have a postmarked date no late that 7 days from the date of delivery to receive the store credit (to make new purchase or exchange).
If the postage date does shows you returned the items more that 7days after the delivery date, then there will be a restocking fee of no less than 30% of the total cost.
What are the conditions for returning an item?
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
Items for exchange or returns being mailed back must be concealed appropriately in a good shipping bag or box, as items may become lost or stolen. We are not responsible if the item never reaches the return address provided to you via email.
For Clothing: please be careful of makeup or deodorant rubbing off on the garment. It will not be accepted.
What happens once a return is received?
If an item is approved by us to be returned due to our error, then once it is received, an email will be sent confirming the returned order has been received.
It may take 3 - 10 business days to process a return once it reaches our return address.
Once your return is processed and your credit will be issued via store credit you will receive a confirmation email.
Kindly do not mail an item back without receiving approval from us, as it will be returned back to sender.
Do you offer exchanges?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges at this time.
If approved to return an item based on the criteria above (if item was damaged or unable to fit) then you can return for store credit, and then purchase a new item.
DELIVERY BEING MADE IN SEPARARTE PACKAGES/SPLIT ORDERS
Your order may be dispatched from various warehouses located across the worldwide (depends on where had the available merchandise, that is, product availability).
If this happens, we will notify you via email to tell you which item/s you’ll be receiving in each delivery.
We have fulfillment centers worldwide.
Will items that are refused or unclaimed be refunded?
Unfortunately no because the item will be most likely be at your postal office or carrier waiting for you to collect.
Some carriers will attempt 3X to deliver package, then it may sit there for 30 business days waiting for customer to claim.
Please contact the carrier.
The tracking email will keep you posted on where the package is.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept online payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- The customer can also use the Shopify installments (or if any other installment option is featured on product page, you may select it as well)
Please be advised that if your card does not carry one of these logos will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative.
- Please be advised we do not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment.
All payments must be made online when placing your order. We do not have the ability to place an order on your behalf.
When you reach the final billing page and submit your order, we will immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account.
To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely to send payments.
When you place an order with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password (or you can check out without an account)
- You can securely link your credit card or debit card (with visa/MasterCard logo) to PAYPAL, or you checking account to make purchases.
- Or you can use the EXPRESS CHECKOUT option by just using your debit or credit card.
- You have the option to use PayPal credit (if being offered and approved) depending on your country.
- You have the option to use your PayPal account balance as well (once you have funded it).
Note: A PayPal account is not required to use PayPal or make a purchase using your card. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
PayPal Customer Service
For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
If you do not find the information you need in the Help Center, PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you.
Send an email to PayPal for a prompt response or contact PayPal directly via phone: Customer Service: 402-935-2050 (a US telephone number) 4 AM, PDT, to 10 PM, PDT, Monday through Friday 6 AM, PDT, to 8 PM, PDT, Saturday and Sunday. You can locate other customer service phone # on their website.
Orders may be subject to payment verification. For the protection of our customers, we want to ensure that every order that we ship out was authorized by the cardholder. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you right away to ensure that the delays are minimal.
If you experiencing error messages when making a payment, firstly, make sure you have inputted the correct details by checking all the information correctly
If your credit or debit card was declined, check to see if your card is expired, out of date or your card billing address is different to the billing address on your boohoo account.
If the above doesn't help, your Credit Card Company or bank will have more information.
If using PayPal, please contact PayPal directly if your payment has been declined.
Why was I charged twice?
You will only be charged for what you purchased. If you see duplicate charges, please give it a few days and the duplicate payment should fall off within 2 weeks and the issue should be rectified automatically. Sometime these things happen with cards but rest assured we did not receive two payments (that is why it says pending/hold via your online banking or credit card or PayPal etc.)
Please kindly contact your bank or Credit Card Company or PayPal for verification and they will explain what occurred.
When possible, MYLUXQUEEN will try processing your payment in your local currency. There are however some limitations and special cases in which we will have to charge your card in USD. In those cases, the conversion is handled by your financial institution.
Do I have to set up an account to place an order?
No. You do not have to have an account to place an order but there are benefits to registering for an account.
How do I create a Myluxqueen.com account?
Go to 'my account' at the top right corner of webpage, provide the requested information, and you're ready to go.
What are the benefits of registering?
- Address Book: For a true time-saver, fill your address book with your family's and friends' addresses so that you never have to enter them again in the future.
- Purchase History: If you've placed an order, you can determine its status, plus check on the order dates and order numbers for items you've purchased in the past.
- Email Updates: Get the scoop by signing up for specialized email updates. Whether you're interested in fashion trends, menswear, womenswear, we've got the email update for you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email we've sent you.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
If you forgot the password, please reset your password. You will then be prompted to enter your E-mail address you used to create your account.
Once you submit, you will receive an E-mail notification with a link to reset your password. Once you’ve done this, you can log in with your new password as normal on this page.
How do I subscribe to emails or cancel my existing email subscription?
You can easily subscribe to emails by visiting myluxqueen.com and using the sign up form located in the footer on the bottom of the page. If you want to cancel/unsubscribe, you can click unsubscribe by locating the "Unsubscribe" link within the email.
How can I find out more information about a product?
Product details can be found on the product pages.
How often do you restock?
Restock dates vary depending on product availability. Please sign up for our emails or SMS text alerts to find out when your favorite products will be back in stock!
Do you offer free samples or gifts?
Occasionally myluxqueen.com will apply a gift with purchase to orders. Please note that unless otherwise stated, all free gifts applied to customers' orders are added while supplies last and are not guaranteed. All samples, packets, stickers and other products or merchandise are subject to change and subject to availability.
Do you offer discounts or promotions?
Yes from time to time we offer discounts and promotions. Sign up for our email and/or SMS text alerts to receive news on special offers.
Where are your products manufactured?
Our beauty products are made in the USA and Europe, with globally sourced ingredients.
Are your beauty products natural?
When possible, we choose naturally derived ingredients over synthetics in all formulations.
Do your beauty products contain soy?
No we do not use soy in any of our products.
Are your beauty products vegan?
Does MYLUXQUEEN BEAUTY use parabens or sulfates?
No, we do not use parabens or sulfates in any of our products.
Do you test products on animals?
No, we do not test products on animals. All of our products are cruelty free.
Are the beauty products safe for all skin types?
All products were formulated to be safe for all skin types but if you have specific concerns, please kindly consult your doctor with the list of ingredients found on the website.
Have your beauty products been tested by a dermatologist?
Yes, all products have been tested by a board certified dermatologist, and have passed all required safety testing.
What temperatures do these beauty products need to be stored at?
We recommend storing your products in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Home Furniture Return Policy
Home furniture, rugs, and lighting purchases are not eligible for returns and exchanges given many of our pieces are handcrafted and customized to order.
Home Furniture Estimated Delivery Date
Due to global supply chain challenges, we are currently experiencing extended delays between order placement and delivery.
Prior to your Estimated Delivery Date, our provider will contact you to arrange a date and four-hour window of time for delivery.
Should your Estimated Delivery Date fluctuate, we will reach out to you. In the meantime, should you have any questions, please email us.
FOR RUGS: only ship via Economy delivery. An estimated arrival date will be displayed in your cart at checkout.
It is important to take proper care of your jewelry so that it will last as long as possible and be in the best condition. Please follow these suggested tips for best ways to ensure the lifetime of your most loved fashion jewelry pieces.
- Store your jewelry properly. Never keep your costume jewelry loose in a drawer as it is prone to breakage and damage this way. The best way to store it is in separate pouches so that your jewelry will not get rubbed together. The necklaces can also be hung vertically on hooks to avoid knots in its chain. A Jewelry armoire is a perfect way to treasure your fashion jewelry.
- Put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before your take your clothes off. Note: Changing clothes while wearing your jewelry may cause damage to your jewelry. For example, removing a t-shirt may cause an accidental pull of your pendant and the chain may break off. Not only are the chances high for damage on your jewelry, but also your clothes are equally prone to damage. Therefore, change your clothes and then find your matching jewelry.
- Remove the jewely before going to bed and store in a box, on a rack or its own pouch. Note: If you left it on while you slept it may cause excessive damage including breakage and tarnishing.
- Keep your jewelry dry and clean is the key
- Chemical products like oil, perfume or any type of cream should not come in contact with your jewelry. So put these products on 1st and dry yourself before you put on your jewelry.
- Even water is quite harmful for your jewelry so make sure to remove your jewelry before you wash your hands or apply perfume.
- Don't Wash Dishes or do Laundry with Your Jewelry on. While doing your daily chores such as dishwashing or laundry take off your jewels. There are many harsh chemicals that can come into contact with your favorite bracelet or bangles which will affect their striking finish or may even cause discoloration. Protect your jewels by not wearing them during chore time.
- Do not Wear Jewelry In Pool or at the Spa. Take off your jewelry whenever going to the beach, spas or pool. Both chlorine water and sea water can react with the metals of your jewelry and change the color of your favorite jewels. Sadly, if you are off to play some water sports or lazy about a floatie in the pool, leave your jewelry at home or bring a pouch with you to protect them when you take them off.
- Don't Use Jewelry Cleaner.
- Don't Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewelry on, it is to be applied 1st before putting jewelry on. Note: As perfumes are not 100% natural, it can damage your fashion jewelry when comes in contact with it. Similarly, lotion can contain some chemicals that can potentially damage your favorite jewelry. Make sure to put on your perfume and lotion first, let it dry and then put the final touches of your jewelry on.
- Do not exercise with jewelry. When you are doing active activities such as, exercising or working outside, you should avoid wearing your costume jewelry. The excessive sweat may cause a chemical reaction between your skin and the jewelry which may tarnish the jewelry and may irritate some individuals skin types. The best solution is to store your jewelry in a pouch if you are not home or in your normal storage box if you are home.
Do you have an affliate program?
Unfortunately no, not at this time but we will look into this for future.
How can I contact your customer service team?
Please use the 'contact us' page at the bottom. Please include your full name, email address, phone #; then in the message box, please state your order # and query> then press 'send'.
I emailed your customer service team. When should I expect a response?
Each query is important to us. We are working hard to respond to everyone diligently.
We will respond to all emails as soon as possible, in the order they are received. Please allow us up 2 - 3 business days for response (due to messages from all customers).
Hope you enjoy your purchase.
Thank you for your support.