Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
- Once an order is placed, unfortunately it cannot be cancelled (as we begin processing immediately).
- Therefore please kindly make sure you have selected the correct item, color, size, and quantity before you submit 'Order'.
- Please ensure you have entered your correct contact information (i.e. the email address and phone #). We need the correct email and phone #, so we can keep you posted on delivery and updates.
- To ensure your package is properly delivered, please make sure that your shipping address is correctly entered and all relevant and/or required information is included. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring timely delivery.
- If your location has history of having misplaced packages or you are not going to be home, please select an alternative address to ship parcel to (i.e. to your job or to family member – fbo of your name).
- Tracking information is emailed as soon as merchandise is shipped. It is the responsibility of customers to track package using the Tracking Number provided in email.
- Shipping times will be determined after your order is processed, your payment method is validated, and at the time your order is shipped.
- We unfortunately, are not responsible for items misplaced, lost or stolen in the mail; or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address provided was incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
- Local orders will be shipped via USPS or any other shipping carrier upon discretion which may take 5 - 7 business days to arrive (after processing time).
- We understand delivery issues can occur. Please be advised we are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural disasters, transportation strikes or delays, or transfers from USPS to your country local carrier, nor any extra fees charged by customs or back end once the package is mailed.
- Any packages refused or unclaimed, will be sitting at your local post office or the shipping carrier. Please contact the carrier for your package or visit your postal office to retrieve package.
- ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS, if an item is approved for return (i.e if Free Shipping was not offered on your purchase).
- Delivery times are estimated times. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not considered Business Days.
Some items may ship separately
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately.
Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked on the Order Status page under the same order number.
Shipping to multiple addresses
We currently do not ship orders to multiple addresses.
Out of Stock
- In most cases, when an item displayed on our website is no longer available, either the item will not appear on the site at all, or a message indicating the item is Out of Stock will appear on the product detail page.
- In some cases, however, due to inventory fluctuation, items that appear to be available when you place your order may, in fact, be out of stock. If this happens, we will notify you as quickly as possible that your order cannot be fulfilled. That item will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for that item.
- You may be able to pre-order some items that are not yet available for immediate delivery. The Pre-Order message will appear on the product detail pages. A credit card is required for pre-ordered items, and your credit card will be authorized for the price of pre-order as a pending charge. However, we will not charge your credit card for the order until your pre-ordered item(s) actually get shipped.
What is the standard shipping within the US?
After your order is processed and ready, the estimated shipping time within USA is 5 - 7 business days depending on your shipping address. Note: shipping times are estimates, not guarantees.
What is the shipping time for international orders?
After your order is processed and ready, the estimated shipping time within USA is 15 – 30 business days depending on your location.
Note: Shipping times are estimates not guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances, like weather, or customs etc., it may even take up to 30days for some countries.
Free Standard Shipping may not valid on international orders. If it is, it will be displayed during checkout. If not, the shipping cost will be displayed as well.
Once an order is made, the estimated processing time is about 3 - 7 business days (or sooner, if there is no production delays), before packages are shipped.
- Processing time is the time it takes to gather your order, or make your order, and check for quality.
- Some orders are pre-orders or hand made to order which means it will be shipped directly from the vendor.
- Unfortunately there are times, a fulfillment vendor may experience unexpected production delays due unforeseen circumstances beyond the estimated processing time (rare), but we assure you the product is on its way and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. If this does occur a notification email will be sent providing updated status.
- Once order is processed and ready to be shipped, an email will be sent to customer with status. The shipping time begins once the item is shipped. The customer can follow the status via the email or tracking #.
At this time we unfortunately do not offer expedited or one day shipping but we will work on doing so in future.
What is the processing time vs shipping time?
- When orders are made, the order is collected and we begin to process your order.
- Processing time and Shipping time is not the same.
- Processing time is the time it takes to process your order, that is, to ensure the item/s you order are in stock or made, and if it is, we check for quality then the order is packaged and labeled to be shipped.
- Shipping time begins when the Carrier selected comes to pick up package/s, then it heads to their center for sorting and mailing.
- Thank you for your patience. We hope you enjoy the item/s once received.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Unfortunately not at the moment, but in the future we hope to.
What are your shipping methods?
The shipping options may vary based on the delivery address, the time of purchase and the availability of items.
At the time of processing your purchase, we will show you the available shipping methods, their cost and the estimated delivery date of your order (if free shipping is not be offered at the time)
Can I ship to a military address?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO U.S. military addresses. Due to military handling times, we cannot estimate arrival times for APO/FPO addresses.
To enter a military address:
- In the City field, enter APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office).
- In the State field:
- Use "AE" for mail going to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, or portions of Canada.
- Use "AP" for the Pacific.
- Use "AA" for the Americas and portions of Canada
- Enter the ZIP Code.
Shipments to APO/FPO addresses require additional processing time after delivery to the military post office.
Expedited orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii require 1 additional day to deliver.
Rural domestic addresses require 1 or more additional days to deliver.
At myluxqueen.com, we try our hardest to reach all corners of the world.
- If there are any shipping restrictions for your delivery address due to legal or carrier restrictions, you’ll see this at the time of purchase.
We ship globally, but there are some countries we cannot deliver to due to legal or shipping carrier restrictions.
We do not ship to some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
The list of restricted countries may change depending on world events, but for now, we don’t ship to the following destinations:
- Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine
- North Korea
Due to the impacts related to the Covid-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions, our shipping carriers also don’t offer international shipping to the following countries (last updated on Oct 26, 2022):
- South Sudan
The list of countries where our shipping carriers don’t offer international shipping may change.
You can always review the up-to-date list on the USPS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX homepage.
MYLUXQUEEN ships to most countries worldwide.
- United States, Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico packages are shipped via USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL (or some other trusted carrier if need be).
- Canada packages are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL (or some other trusted carrier if need be)
- UK, Europe and all other countries packages are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, or DHL (or some other trusted third-party international shipping partners).
- Central America, Caribbean, South America are shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, or DHL (or some other trusted third-party international shipping partners).
- Note: Shipping options may vary based on the delivery address.
Countries We Ship To
- ASIA - Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
- EUROPE - Armenia, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece, Germany, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- OCEANIA - Australia, New Zealand
- AFRICA - Egypt, Ethiopia, South Africa
- CENTRAL AMERICA/CARIBBEAN - Anguilla, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Outlying Islands (most caribbean islands).
- SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs processing delays, natural occurrences, mailing volume of shipping carriers, public holidays, peak periods, or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges.
We are not responsible for delivery schedule and cannot guarantee your item will be received within the estimated delivery timeframe.
What Covid Safety protocols have you put in place?
We have implemented every health and safety measure recommended by the CDC, as well as additional safeguards, to promote a safe and productive environment in our distribution centers. This includes contactless temperature checks for distribution center employees before they begin working and spacing out team members.
These health and safety precautions result in fewer people than usual processing orders at one time. With that in mind, we appreciate our customer’s continued patience if they should experience a delay in their shipment. Our teams are working as quickly and safely as possible to get orders out.
What carrier do you use?
USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL or some other trusted carrier.
Do you ship to P.O./APO/FPO?
Yes we do, however please be aware that shipping may take longer than usual depending on where it is being shipped.
Can I ship to a military address?
Yes, myluxqueen.com offers U.S. Priority Mail service to APO/FPO U.S. military addresses. Due to military handling times, we cannot estimate arrival times for APO/FPO addresses.
We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders.
- When placing an order, please kindly bear in mind that we are only provided with an estimated delivery date from our carriers.
On a rare occasion, these packages can arrive outside of the estimated timeframe.
Customs and Duties
We make every attempt to minimize the potential impact of delays.
Please be advised that all international packages may be subjected to customs duties and taxes.
The limits for duty-free packages are regulated by local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
Depending on your order destination and our fulfillment center location, you may have to pay custom fees.
The fees vary depending on order value, country limits and other factors for your country destination.
Duties & Taxes
We are not responsible and have no control over customs inspections or sudden changes in strict custom. These circumstances may, unfortunately, delay the shipping time of your order.
Any customs, import duties, fees, taxes, and any other charges are the customer’s responsibility (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
Customs policies vary between countries therefore please contact your local customs office for further information.
Additional information - Duties, Taxes & Shipping Charges
- When available, duties and taxes may be calculated and charged at checkout; there will be no additional charges upon delivery.
- If service is not available during the checkout, you will be responsible for paying any duties and taxes when package arrives at customs in your country (if any).
- If free shipping is not being offered, the shipping charges are calculated based on the size, weight and delivery location of your order — you will see an estimate only after you begin the checkout process.
- Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are set by the local government and determined based on a combination of the destination of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased, and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the local government.
- The amount of applicable duty, tariffs and taxes will vary and will be determined and guaranteed by the carrier company we use to handle any international shipping .
- You'll receive an immediate confirmation for your order whilst on myluxqueen.com.
- You'll also receive an order confirmation email at the email address you provided.
- You can keep track of your order once it has been shipped via the tracking information provided in the email or via the Order status page online.
- Orders begin processing same day, after order is paid and verified, but it may take 3 - 7 business days (or sooner) for processing to be completed.
- Once processing time is completed, your order is shipped out and email notification sent to you via email.
- Shipping time depends on product availability and delivery destination.
- Orders are mailed out during business days alone which are Monday to Friday.
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- After your order is processed, then it is shipped and email notification sent with tracking information.
How long before I receive my order?
- The normal processing time for orders is 3 - 7 business days during Monday - Friday.
- After your order has been shipped, delivery time within the United States is based on your selected Shipping Method and can be between 4 - 7 business days, and 14 - 30 business days internationally.
- Please keep in mind that during holidays or limited edition launches and restocks, this time may vary.
Are you able to cancel my order once it has been placed?
Unfortunately we are not able to cancel an order once it has been placed.
Please double check the information being entered before checking out. Verify all the information for accuracy.
As soon as you place your order, it is transmitted to our fulfillment center/warehouse so regrettably the order cannot be cancelled.
Are you able to change my order once it has been placed?
Regrettably we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed.
Please double check the information being entered before checking out. Verify all the information for accuracy.
I put the wrong address on my order, what should I do?
Before you order, please make sure to double check the information being entered before checking out.
Please be careful when entering your shipping address, MYLUXQUEEN will not be responsible for orders sent to the incorrect delivery address provided by the customer.
I have not received my order confirmation, what should I do?
Order confirmations can sometimes take up to 24 hours to receive due to high demand.
If you have not received your order confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact us via the 'contact us' page with your inquiry (provide your full name, shipping address and order #)
What happens when my item is backordered?
Items that aren't available to ship when an order is placed are on backorder and will ship at a later date.
We'll provide you with an approximate ship date when you add the item to your bag and when you check out.
Backorder ship dates are approximate, and we'll email you if the date changes.
What are Pre-Order items?
Pre-Order items are products from the most recent collection that can be reserved in advance within a limited timeframe. When purchasing a Pre-Order item you will be among the first to reserve a product in your preferred style and size.
Estimated time frames are indicated on the product detail page and may take several weeks, potentially arriving sooner or later than
How can I check the status of my order?
Please log in to your account to check the status of your order (or the tracking email that was sent).
If you do not have an account, please refer to your shipping confirmation email to track your order.
How can I track my package?
Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email from us with your tracking information.
You can track the progress of your order directly on your MYLUXQUEEN tracking page or via the tracking link in your confirmation e-mail to track your package.
Orders placed late on Fridays, Holidays or during the weekend, will be processed by our vendor/shipper on the next business day.
Please follow these steps to trace your package:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the homepage
- Click on "Order History"
- Click on the order number for the order you would like to track
- Click on the tracking link that appears below each item
My package seems to have stopped moving.
If your package stops moving at any point, do not fret! It is still on its way to you and is likely just clearing customs.
Occasionally, there may be delays due to customs or weather events. If this happens, your tracking page will be updated with the latest shipping status.
Where is my order?
Please go to dispatch email you received with the tracking # to track the package.
We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for your patience.
If your package was attempted to be delivered by USPS/FEDEX/UPS (or any other carrier) and you were not at home, they may attempt to re-deliver or they leave a notice at your front door to come collect your package at the postal office or at location on slip posted on door.
If your package was being delivered via FEDEX/UPS/DHL or any other shipping carrier and there was a failed deliver attempt, you can contact them directly.
- They would have left you a notice on your door (or front of building if they could not enter and you were not home).
- The carrier will attempt to deliver two (2) times after 1st failed delivery attempt and no one was home.
Tracking says package was delivered, but I do not have it?
If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your shipping address but you have not received your order, please contact the shipping carrier or postal office for more information.
We are not responsible for packages that are delivered but not received.
Shipping fees will not be refunded for undeliverable orders.
If the package is returned by the post office or shipping carrier, then it will either get destroyed or become an unregistered package on the way back. Since no one is paying for the return, it might get lost on the way back or destroyed by the custom.
If we receive your return package, additional fees will be charged to cover any costs incurred.
Unfortunately we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
In the rare event that a package never reach you after 90 business days, and we can no longer trace the package in our tracking system.
You will have to obtain a proof from your local post office stating that you haven't received any packages from our sending address within this time period, and we will ship out another package again as soon as possible.
Last updated Feb 5th, 2023.