Experience a natural, noninvasive, anti-aging solution perfect for reducing wrinkles which can be used as part of your first step into microcurrent treatments. According to massage experts face massage has proven to reduce wrinkles. You may perform light, quick strokes up the neck to the jawline to help to lift the skin, then use small, circular movements from the center of your décolletage outward.
- At home spa treatment to help reduce wrinkles and smoothen face
- Result vary from person to person
- You may use with a facial gel for easy gliding
- Rejuvenates skin moisture
- Reduce puffiness and swelling
- Helps firm the skin, tone face and shrinks pores
- Helps reduce blackheads and acne
- Helps fade dark circles and bags
- Specification: Operating voltage: 2.4v; Output voltage: 5V; Power: 0.15W; Charging time: 12 hours; Standby time: 2weeks; Net weight: 128g; Battery not included
- Microcurrent technology is one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry and is widely used in top spas and medical offices for facial toning, tightening, and firming of aging skin.
-Microcurrent facial toning device is FDA-cleared for facial stimulation and gently works to stimulate the larger surface areas of the face to provide a five-minute facial lift. As we age, our body's natural current begins to slow down (just like our metabolism), leading to sagging skin, loss of contour and wrinkles. Microcurrent mimics this natural current and goes beyond skin deep to tone facial muscles while improving contour and skin tone, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A low-level current that typically operates in the range of 0-400 microamps, which is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are considered as “non-surgical face lifts.”